Canada welcomes over 100,000 students who come to study every year. In addition to this number many more people come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to schools in Canada. Studying in another country can be an adventure and a challenge. We are dedicated to ensuring that you secure your study permit timely and efficiently. We provide service assistance to prospective applicants wishing to seek admission to a reputable Canadian educational institution.
As a student, our goal is to assist you by offering you the following services;
- Sourcing for admissions and assisting you in securing admission to highly regarded and reputable educational institutions in Canada
- Guiding and assisting you with proper completion of all necessary Educational forms
- Assisting your submission of the forms
- Follow up to finalize admissions
- Processing of study & work permit
- Accommodation arrangement, if not provided by institutions and required
- Guardianship services for minors.
- Provide information on how to secure international student health insurance plan
- Packaged educational tours/excursions
Canadian education provides an environment for creative and innovative development as well as a wealth of opportunities and practical applications. It provides opportunity to work in projects that have links to real applications in research institutes.
Canada’s policy to pursue a “knowledge advantage” aims at Canada creating “the best-educated, most skilled and most flexible workforce in the world.” As the government recognizes in its plan; “talented, motivated people have become the world’s most valuable resource.” Canadians place great importance on learning, and have developed a first-rate education system with high standards. The country spends more on education (as a percentage of GDP) compared to the OECD average, and is the second highest among G-8 countries.
Canadian teenagers consistently rank among the best in the world on international tests of reading, science and math – a testament to the outstanding quality of Canadian schools. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is well-regarded in business, government and academic circles around the globe.
Many industrialized countries invest in science literacy to encourage young people to become interested in studying science and Canada is no exception. These programs can play an important role in stimulating a culture of learning, i.e. of science, technology, and entrepreneurship.