The Benefits of Studying in Canada
Start you study experience in Canada today by connecting with Elohim Consulting Services. We will assist you to obtain important information concerning everything you need to know to apply to study in Canada, obtain study permits, study visas and temporary residence visas. Find the correct programs at the Universities /Institutes and find out what it is really like to live and study in Canada.
The following are few out of many benefits of studying in Canada:
- Canada counts on 21 of the best 500 universities in the world and 32 of the best 1000;
- Canada receives more than 130,000 international students that receive study visas for Canada each year;
- Canada offers the best study programs and is headquarters to some of the most important academic institutes and research facilities in the world;
- Students who are interested in learning English as a second language or that wish to qualify for permanent Canadian residency under the appropriate Canadian Immigration program, can also find out about test points for IELTS and CELPIC;
- The students interested in learning French as a second language or that wish to qualify for permanent Canadian residency under the appropriate Canadian Immigration program, can also find out about test points for DELF and TEF;
- There exists many post-high school programs (Universities, Institutes) appropriate for you in the areas of science, engineering, business and arts;
- You could soon be living and studying in Canada, within the best solid academic environment.
Studies recognized in a Canadian academic program can become your path towards Canadian immigration, known as permanent Canadian residency.
While you study in Canada and after your graduation, you can enter the Canadian labor force with qualifications that are recognized and respected around the world.
You are few steps closer to studying in Canada
Whatever your field of study, your study experience in Canada will last a lifetime.
Canada receives more than 130,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year. The majority of foreigners should apply for a study permit if they plan to study at a Canadian educational institute, once issued; a student permit allows a foreigner to study in Canada at an appropriate institute during the duration of the specific course or program.
In some cases, you do not need a study permit to attend school in Canada: